EXECUTOR, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE & PROBATE ASSISTANCE
We serve as impartial personal representatives, and support individuals tasked with closing estates. Profiducia delivers peace of mind by taking on or assisting you with closing probate on an estate.
Which may include:
- Marshalling assets, identifying and obtaining Date of Death values on all items
- Marketing and selling items, such as vehicles, property, art, and businesses
- Engaging subcontractors as needed, to accomplish specific tasks (home repair, landscaping, housekeeping, etc.)
- Liaising with heirs and dispersing estate assets
- Filing estate and personal tax returns as necessary
- Closing the estate and fulfilling the wishes of the principal’s Last Will and Testament
POWER OF ATTORNEY
We act as the power of attorney for individuals, who seek a trusted partner to act on their behalf, manage their assets, and assist with financial decisions.
As professional fiduciaries, trusts come under our administration from a variety of legal sources. We strive to build a transparent work relationship with all parties involved to carry out the benefactors’ intentions for the trust.
DAILY MONEY MANAGERS / FINANCIAL ADVOCATES
- Personal bookkeeping and record keeping
- Continuous money monitoring and alerting
- Actual versus budget reporting on a frequency of your choosing
- We advocate for those who may be vulnerable or unable to pay their bills
- We monitor our clients transactions, looking for anything unusual, and represent their interests with their providers
- We coordinate with your Attorney, CPA and Wealth Manager to pay bills, track spending, and assist with year-end numbers for tax returns
AGENTS FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS/ SPECIAL PROJECTS
As a professional fiduciary service provider, Profiducia performs administrative tasks for individuals of a personal financial nature.